BackgroundIn The Settlers: Rise of an Empire, players build lively, bustling towns in a medieval world. Everything in this richly detailed, realistic world is visible and lovingly animated. Each Settler figure has his or her own daily routine, with a range of different actions and behaviors that can be observed at all times. The ultimate objective of the game is to expand your empire and become a legendary ruler.
- Create big, bustling medieval cities: Plot your expansion, manage your resources wisely and provide for your people.
The Settlers Rise of an Empire offers gameplay that is easy to pick up and allows everybody from beginners to strategy experts to enjoy the game.
- Protect your citizens and your empire: Build up armies, vehicles and walls to protect your empire. Everything depends on your economy: Is your empire wealthy enough to supply a powerful defense force?
- Exciting multiplayer experience: Work cooperatively with a friend and play against another team: Will your division of labor be efficient enough to beat your opponent?
- A full living, detailed atmosphere: The RenderWare engine creates an extremely detailed universe with numerous plants, animals and other details that bring the environment to life in rich detail.
- Four climatic zones: The four climatic zones and four seasons have full impact on resource management and gameplay.
- Natural interaction of Settlers: Every Settler has his or her own daily life and interacts naturally with others.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista
- DirectX 9.0c
- Pentium 4 1.8 GHz, Athlon XP 1800+ CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64 MB RAM
- Vertex Shader 1.1 and Pixel Shader 1.3 support
- (Pixel Shader 2.0 recommended)
- NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti or better
- ATI RADEON 9500 or better
- 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Official URLOfficial Site
member9656 and 6 others own The Settlers: Rise of an Empire
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Developer: Blue Byte Software
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Sep 18, 2007 Europe Sep 28, 2007 Australia Sep 30, 2007