BackgroundThe Settlers: Fourth Edition is a giant step forward in strategic community building! Create a thriving civilization, using all of your planning and tactical skills to defeat the evil god Morbus and his Dark Tribe followers.
Lead the Romans, the Vikings and the Mayans into a rich and diverse gameplay universe, each race offering colorful, detailed unique characters and over 50 buildings and professions. Your Settlers raise different farm animals, make and use different weapons, produce different alcoholic beverages and their priests even cast fantastic unique spells.
The objective of the game is to build up a colony in lush, varied scenarios featuring thriving mining, food, tool and weapon industries. You can then create enough soldiers to combat Morbus' Dark Tribe – but it should never be forgotten that your army's strength depends upon the size and appearance of your sprawling, richly detailed settlement!
Official URLOfficial Site
Tyrana played Settlers IV
Tyrana and 5 others own Settlers IV
This game was well made. You could go in 3 tribes and battle and protect your tribe.
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Developer: Blue Byte Software
- Publisher: Blue Byte Software
Released North America Jul 31, 2001
- Settlers II (1996)
- Settlers III: Quest of the Amazons (2000)
- The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom (2010)
- The Settlers III Ultimate Collection (2000)
- The Settlers Online
- The Settlers: Rise of an Empire (2007)
- The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition (2008)
- The Settlers (2009)
- The Settlers (2007)