- Over 100 different characters
- Explore large levels, governed by realistic physics laws.
- 26 different weapons to defend freedom with, giving you many tactical opportunities in single- and multi-player games
- 16 single player realistic levels with accurate architectural features
- Over 24 multiplayer levels to compete with your friends over Local Area Network and Internet
- Face the enemy alone or command your own team in the heat of battle
- Complex bullet modeling - damage taken by target varies with impact speed and speed decreases with distance and obstacles penetrated
- Take on your friends in deathmatch or team oriented games
- Lips and eyelid movements to increase lifelike expressions
- Rich environment sounds with complete DirectX, Aureal 3D, EAX 2 and EAX 3 support
- Motion captured character movements
Aug 13, 03 8:18am
This game is pretty good, but, just a couple problems. One of those is no one plays...