BackgroundIn Broken Sword: The Angel of Death, gamers once again take the role of unwitting hero George Stobbart as he investigates dark secrets from a long forgotten history. Uncovering a nefarious plot reignites an age-old rivalry between the world's most powerful factions and exposes a secret that they have secretly fought over a millennia. A secret that will ultimately lead George's latest adventure to a painful and bitter conclusion.
- Built upon an entirely new engine, Secrets of the Ark promises a greater level of detail and realism to the characters and the game world.
- Cutting edge proprietary Virtual Actor System enables the player to read character emotions and develop close relationships with the heroes and the diverse cast of characters.
- Hollywood style globe-trotting featuring extremely rich and varied environments from around the world for players to explore.
- Challenging but logical puzzles.
- Intriguing and gripping story based on a mixture of fact, fiction, and conspiracy theory.
- Authentic ancient artifacts and historical references blur the boundary between fact and fiction.
Hardware RequirementsOS: Windows® XP
CPU: 1.4 GHz Pentium® 4 Processor
RAM: 256 MB
Disk Space: 2.6 GB Available
DirectX®: Version 9.0c Required (Included)
Video Card: 128 MB Shader Model 1.1 Compatible Video Card
Sound: Windows® Compatible Sound Card
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Official URLOfficial Site
AznLiquid and 8 others own Secrets of the Ark: A Broken Sword Game
Fancidanci and 3 others played Secrets of the Ark: A Broken Sword Game
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Historical, Supernatural/Occult
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Revolution Software
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Q3 2006 Europe Sep 15, 2006
- Also known as:
- Broken Sword: The Angel of Death in Europe
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 2
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 1
- Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
- Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror
- Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars