BackgroundIn a violent age, eons from now, nomad humans roam the earth, inflicting cruelty on the beasts and creatures of the world. The human race is wasteful, selfish and fights amongst itself, while those closest to nature, the beast race, learn from human failings evolving and growing stronger with the passing of time. A daily struggle ensues, man against beast, for the very basic national resources that nurture life. Each race has its own style of battle, its own leader, and its own way to victory. Which side are you on?
GameplayInstead of sending mindless computer drones into battle, players organize real human players on a crusade to conquer their adversaries. A player may choose to be a commander, and play an in-depth RTS game, researching technologies, mining resources, and issuing orders to their warriors. If a player chooses to be a warrior, they will play an intense game of first person combat, wielding their weapon of choice to strike down the enemy.
- No monthly subscription fees required to play online.
- Varied weapons- Primitive to Futuristic: bows, axes, swords, shotguns, ballistas, grenade launchers, etc.
- 2 different races to play- Legion of Man and Beast Horde each with their own unique technology, fighting styles, look and weapons.
- Excellent fusion of multiple genres in one game- RTS, FPS, RPG, Hack & Slash. Can be played in multiple ways: armchair general, cannon fodder, resource gatherer, first person shooter, Diablo slasher, etc.
- Up to 64 players, easy access to servers and with full Linux support
Hardware RequirementsWindows® 98, ME, 2000, XP
Controls: Mouse and Keyboard
CPU: 600 MHz processor
Memory: 128 MB RAM
Drives: 4x CD-ROM and 600 MB Hard Drive space for installation
Video: GeForce or Radeon series graphics cards
Online Connection: 56k modem
Recommended System Requirements
Controls: 3 button mouse with a scroll wheel
CPU: 1000 MHz CPU or better (subject to change)
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Video: GeForce4 or better (or OpenGL compatible Video Adapter card with 64 MB RAM)
Online Connection: Broadband (Cable Modem, DSL, or better)
Official URLOfficial Site
Jan 23, 05 4:03am
I'd love to say this game is awesome, but frankly it's not. One of the reasons is,...