BackgroundSanctum is a fresh take on the tower defense genre and places the player right into the frenetic fray with tight first-person shooter gameplay mechanics. Gamers take the role as Skye, an elite soldier sent out to protect her home town, Elysion One, from hordes of mysterious alien creatures. To successfully defend your land, you must construct and upgrade a labyrinth of defensive structures and towers. When the havoc starts and the wave of baddies is unleashed, you jump right into the action with your own fully-upgradeable weapons and play a key role in the defense. Sanctum has taken the best features from FPSs and tower defense games to create something totally unique.
- 4-player co-op support; why double the trouble when you can quadruple it?
- 5 fancy, physically-improbable Weapons!
- 4 Challenging Game Modes
- Don’t just build towers. Build mazes!
- Your way or the highway! Our Customization System lets you have it all.
- Powered by Unreal, Sanctum is one of the pin-up girls of the indie games.
- 87 Achievements
- Hidden Secrets & Easter Eggs. Have meta with your metal!
Ditnopota and 314 others own Sanctum
LinkinPork and 1 others played Sanctum
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Developer: Coffee Stain Studios
- Publisher: Coffee Stain Studios
Released North America Apr 15, 2011