- Rugby 2005 pc practice help Nov 30
BackgroundLightning-fast backs, 300-pound forwards, huge hits, and no pads. This is rugby in its greatest glory. With EA SPORTS Rugby 2005 you can build team momentum with a shoulder charge or a high-impact collision, or avoid being tackled with creative side-steps or jukes --the power is in your control. New player models promote the most popular players in rugby, while realistic animations better simulate actions and movements on the pitch. For newcomers, an interactive Training mode allows you to easily familiarize yourself with the game's elements. After you hone your skills, make a run for the 6 Nations and European Cup championships or take on teams in the Super 12 and European Domestic Leagues. The time to master the sport of rugby is NOW.
- True Rugby Realism - New player models of varying height and weight and realistic animations bring the tackles, high emotions, and player actions on the pitch to life.
- Learn it. Play it. Live it. - Training mode outlines the eight main rugby gameplay elements including rules, controls, and advanced tactics. After you've learned the game, take your skills to the Training Pitch for challenge-based training drills using advanced controls.
- Unprecedented Control Over Every Aspect of the Sport - Set plays on the fly, dive when tackling, sidestep big hits, build momentum with a shoulder charge, or confuse the defense with complex fakes and dummies - the entire game is in your hands.
- All-New Creation Zone - Create customized players based on your own likeness, your favorite rugby star, classic players of the game, or any other characters that come to mind.
- New Teams and Tournaments - More teams and leagues added for the upcoming season, plus the addition of the Heineken/European Cup and customizable, user-designed knockout tournaments.
- Enhanced Broadcast Presentation - New camera angles, sound effects, crowd noise, commentators, and replay controls provide better feel for what is happening on the pitch.
- Team Songs and Chants - Team songs and crowd chants from the major stadiums around the world capture the spirit and excitement of rugby.
Official URLOfficial Site
- EA Sports Rugby (2001)
- Rugby 06 (2006)
- Rugby 08 (2007)
- Rugby 2000 (2000)
- Rugby 2001 (2000)
- Rugby 2004 (2003)