BackgroundTravel the globe to create high-flying roller coasters and exciting theme parks. Include exotic rides, profitable concessions and the most famous landmarks known to man including the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Statue of Liberty, Great Wall of China and more! Each location is packed with opportunities for success, fun and unique challenges.
- All new rides, scenery and attractions based on Earth’s seven continents: Asia, North America, South America, Europe,Africa, Australia, Antarctica
- Fill your parks with famous landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, great Wall of China, Leaning tower of Pisa, Taj Mahal, Mount Rushmore and more!
- Over 50 new ride types from around the world to thrill your park guests.
- 250 new game elements that integrate into Roller Coaster Tycoon 2.
Hardware RequirementsRequires RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2 to play Operating System: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP Processor: Pentium® II 300 MHz or equivalent Memory: 64MB RAM (128 MB RAM recommended) Hard Disk Space: 150 MB free (200 MB Recommended) CD-ROM Drive: 4x Speed or faster(8x recommended) Video: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible video card* Sound: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible sound card* DirectX®: DirectX® version 8.1 (included) or higher * indicates device should be compatible with DirectX® version 8.1 or higher.
Official URLOfficial Site
Fleiding and 20 others own RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Wacky Worlds
billabong52 played RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Wacky Worlds
$ Compare PricesView all 6 screenshots
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Gold
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Time Twister
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Wacky Worlds
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes
- Rollercoaster Tycoon: Corkscrew Follies
- RollerCoaster Tycoon