BackgroundThis is the second of many expansions of RCT3, and this version (Wild) brings tons of different and unique custom rides, the attractions being wild-based, and there are twenty species of animals that be be a part of the beast rides. The decorations are set up just like the prehistoric times, as well, with the jungle and historical times contributing to it. Wild! can also be custom-choreographed to your liking.
- Add Safari park elements to your creations; use herds of creatures great and small as attractions to entertain your peeps.
- Build Safari rides through the animal enclosures and see the animals interact with the peeps on viewing galleries.
- Amazing new hardcore coasters including splitting tracks and robot arms!
- New 'Jungle' and 'Prehistoric' themes - includes animatronic dinosours!
- Interact with your animals, pick up their food and toys, tickle them or poke them awake, feed them, breed them.
- Choreograph cool new animal shows using the RCT MixMaster.
- Check out your tranquiliser dart shooting skills to re-capture the odd escapee animal (but mind those peeps..)
- Make even more cash from your park using new shops and ad billboards
- Say Hi to more new characters - A new VIP, a new AnimalKeeper staff member, and the RCT favorite ‘Tiger’ mascot returns!
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP (Windows® XP recommended)
Processor: Pentium® III 733 MHz or compatible (Pentium® 4 1.2 GHz or compatible recommended)
Memory: 128 MB RAM; 256 MB for XP (256 MB; 384 MB for XP recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 600 MB free
CD-ROM Drive: 4X CD-ROM or faster (8X or faster recommended)
Video:Any ATI Radeon or GeForce 2 with 32MB or higher; or other video card with 32MB and hardware T&L (ATI Radeon 64 MB SDR or GeForce 2 Pro or other video card with 64 MB or more memory and hardware T&L recommended)
Sound: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible 16-bit sound card
DirectX®: DirectX® version 9 (included) or higher
Official URLOfficial Site
Chiptune and 16 others own RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild!
Chiptune played RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild!
JasonKaoticSome aspects of it ruin the game, but the new rides fill in a lot of empty spaces. RollerCoasterTycoon3Wild PC
Jul 22, 10 12:35pm
- Genre: Life Simulation (PC)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Frontier Developments Ltd.
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Oct 25, 2005 Europe Nov 4, 2005
- RollerCoaster Tycoon World
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Gold
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Time Twister
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Wacky Worlds
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes
- Rollercoaster Tycoon: Corkscrew Follies
- RollerCoaster Tycoon