BackgroundGet ready for an entirely new RollerCoaster Tycoon experience it's wet, wild and totally soaked! For the first time, run your own water park — and ride all the rides — with this expansion to the smash hit RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. Celebrate summer as hundreds of peeps (that's RollerCoaster Tycoon talk for "guests") catch rays and waves with an amazing lineup of super-splash flume rides, massive water slides, aquatic shows, beaches and more. Blast peeps with water cannons, build them outrageous coasters, and wow 'em with laser light water shows!
GameplayRollerCoaster Tycoon® 3: Soaked! offers players more than 50 new rides and coasters, many of which are built around a water park theme, including swimming pool complexes, massive water slides, wave pools and amazing interactivity with water, including stirring up swimming pools, firing water cannons at park guests and a brand new interactive water-based coaster called The Roller Soaker! New Swimming Pool and Waterfall Designers enable players to add hundreds of enhancements and the RCT3 MixMaster has been expanded to allow players to customize dazzling laser light, firework and water shows using the player's own music library.
- Ride the Waves! – just like riding the rides in the original RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- Create wildlife spectaculars with performing dolphins, killer whale shows, and customizable aquariums
- Splash, swirl, and "stir up" your peeps with incredible interactive water
- Select more than 50 new rides and coasters for your water park:
- New coaster tracks, including a rollersoaker and a giant flume
- Sixteen new coaster cars
- Water slides and water rides
- Add hundreds of new park enhancements with the Swimming Pool Designer and Waterfall Designer
- Shimmering pools, with multiple levels and walkways
- Waterfalls, diving boards and interconnected flumes
- Jacuzzis, sun loungers
even changing facilities
- Design dazzling laser light water shows — and synch them to music — with the H2O MixMaster
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium® III 733 MHz or compatible
RAM: 128 MB RAM; 256 MB for XP
Hard Drive: 600 MB free
CD-ROM Drive: 4X CD-ROM or faster
Video Card: Any ATI Radeon or GeForce 2 with 32MB or higher; or other video card with 32MB and hardware T&L
Sound: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible 16-bit sound card
DirectX®: DirectX® version 9 (included) or higher
Pentium® 4 1.2 GHz or compatible
256 MB (384 MB for XP)
CD Rom: 8X or faster
Video Card: ATI Radeon 64 MB SDR or GeForce 2 Pro or other video card with 64 MB or more memory and hardware T&L
Official URLOfficial Site
shelcro and 24 others own RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!
JasonKaoticThis, is the definition of a fun game. I love it so much. Pity it runs like a jagged rock being rolled across the floor now though. RollerCoasterTycoon3Soaked PC
Jul 22, 10 12:35pm
Blue Neon played RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!
- Genre: Life Simulation (PC)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Frontier Developments Ltd.
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Jun 21, 2005
- RollerCoaster Tycoon World
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Gold
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Time Twister
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Wacky Worlds
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes
- Rollercoaster Tycoon: Corkscrew Follies
- RollerCoaster Tycoon