New to RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 is a sandbox mode where players can create custom parks and rides without time or monetary restrictions compared to the normal game modes.
Hardware RequirementsProcessor: Pentium® III 733 MHz or compatible (Pentium® 4 1.2 GHz or compatible recommended)
RAM: 128 MB RAM; 256 MB for XP (256 MB; 384 MB for XP recommended)
Hard Drive: 600 MB free
CD-ROM Drive: 4X CD-ROM or faster (8X or faster recommended)
Video Card: Any ATI Radeon or GeForce 2 with 32MB or higher; or other video card with 32MB and hardware T&L (ATI Radeon 64 MB SDR or GeForce 2 Pro or other video card with 64 MB or more memory and hardware T&L recommended)*
Sound: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible 16-bit sound card
DirectX®: DirectX® version 9 (included) or higher
When Roller Coaster Tycoon was released in 1999, it was wildly successful due to its...
First off, this game seems more kid oriented, and no longer has a classic feel. This...
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum is, in short, a game that lets you build roller...
- Genre: Life Simulation (PC)
- Theme(s): Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: ATARI
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Nov 13, 2006
- RollerCoaster Tycoon World
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Gold
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Time Twister
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Wacky Worlds
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes
- Rollercoaster Tycoon: Corkscrew Follies
- RollerCoaster Tycoon