RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Reviews12
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|www.clubskill.com||8.4/10||Nov 10 '04|
|Game Chronicles Magazine||7.8/10||Nov 28 '04|
|GameDaily||8/10||Nov 17 '04|
|NZGamer||80%||Dec 02 '04|
|Thunderbolt||10/10||Nov 20 '04|
|Actiontrip||70%||Nov 08 '04|
|Adrenaline Vault||4/5||Nov 30 '04|
|Game Over||74%||Jan 04 '05|
|GamePro||12.5/15||Nov 22 '04|
|GameSpot||7.8/10||Nov 01 '04|
|Gamespy||3/5||Nov 10 '04|
|IGN PC||8.5/10||Oct 27 '04|
|»Submit a review link|
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|GameSpot||Mar 24 '04|
|Gamespy||Mar 24 '04|
|IGN PC||Aug 26 '04|
|IGN PC||Mar 25 '04|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Reviews:Check out these quotes from RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 reviews & previews
"Filled with whimsy and excitement, this release is the best of its kind in the construction simulation genre. Anyone who had fun with the first two installments in this series cannot afford to miss this one, and if you skipped its predecessors, you really should give RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 a try."
"If not for some of the glaring bugs in the retail version, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 would have been a truly excellent sequel to a beloved franchise."
"Despite all the graphical bells and whistles, the underlying gameplay remains very true to Chris Sawyer's original game design, which is no surprise because he's working with the team creating the sequel."
"While there will be plenty of scenarios (six of which will be unlocked right off the bat), the sandbox mode will be available for those just looking to build a park without time or money constraints. That kind of freedom is something that fans of the series have wanted for quite a while."
"RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 is looking really good. If Frontier can manage to catch all of the bugs and optimize the engine a bit more they could have a real winner on their hands. The gameplay has proven to be plenty entertaining in the past and the new tricks only make it better."
- How the *bleep* do you repair a broken fence?! 
- all saves stop at 70% pre-active and then crash 
- Mountain Rescue help 
- joe sluggerball 
- Please Help! Trouble with roller coaster ride. 
- Mods 
- rct3 mod 
- Rollercoaster names 
- GRAPHICS DETAIL 
- ( Problem Resolved ) 
- What's the most amount of peeps you had in your park? 
- rct3 - la la land tycoon scenario 
- RollerCoaster Tycoon
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Time Twister
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Wacky Worlds
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Gold
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe
- Rollercoaster Tycoon: Corkscrew Follies
- RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes