BackgroundRollerCoaster Tycoon 2 gives you the chance to recreate Six Flags theme parks from around the world and compare their rides and parks to those created by Six Flags professionals. This follow-up to RollerCoaster Tycoon will still allow to create fantasy parks of your design, with more freedom and control than in previous games in the series. Take advantage of all new rides and themes, new ride and park design modes and an enhanced ride-creation system.
- Bigger parks, higher Roller Coasters and more attractions.
- Countless Theme Worlds such as Pirate Land, Wild West and Water World.
- New design tools make it possible to create your own themes.
- New Roller Coasters such as Giga Coaster, Spinning Wild Mouse and Inverted Impulse Coaster.
- 20 new scenarios.
Hardware Requirements<li type="square">Operating System: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
<li type="square">Processor: Pentium II, 300MHz or equivalent
<li type="square">Memory: 64MB RAM
<li type="square">Hard Disk Space: 120MB Free
<li type="square">CD-ROM Drive: 16x or higher
<li type="square">Video: 4MB Windows 98/Me/2000/XP Compatible Video Card
<li type="square">Sound: 4MB Windows 98/Me/2000/XP Compatible Sound Card
<li type="square">DirectX: version 8.1 or higher
Developed by game designer Chris Sawyer.
Added on: May 30, 2002
Official URLOfficial Site
alexwong409 and 7 others played RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
ignite444 and 72 others own RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Genre: Life Simulation (PC)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: ATARI
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Oct 15, 2002 Europe Oct 18, 2002 Japan Jun 15, 2003
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Gold
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Time Twister
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Wacky Worlds
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes
- Rollercoaster Tycoon: Corkscrew Follies
- RollerCoaster Tycoon