BackgroundAs the sequel to Rainbow Six, you're back in action dealing with a hostage situation at the Museum of Art and an airplane hijacking at the airport. The player has access to new weapons as well as sniper specialists to take out the targets at a distance.
GameplayThe worlds best anti terrorist team is back to save the world again in TOM CLANCYS RAINBOW SIX: ROGUE SPEAR. You have new weapons at your disposal as well as sniper specialists to properly take out deadly foes from afar. Guide your team with a joystick, add more terrorists with the mission editor, and send your friends a copy of your greatest attack with the cinematic replay feature. All of this a
- Lead an anti-terrorist team
- Plan how to approach each mission
- Take control of the team members to execute the plan
- Full aresenal of weapons
- Wide variety of mission objectives and goals
Official URLOfficial Site
This game takes everything that made the first Rainbow Six great and makes it ten...
Choose from over 20 RAINBOW agents. Chose your gear fomr over 40 weapons and gadgets...
In this game you get to go through 20 different missions and play with the original...
I love this game more then my own life. I got this game just a few days after it's...
Here's the full Press Release: [quote]MORRISVILLE, N.C., March 7, 2000 Red Storm Entertainment, Inc. today... posted Mar 07, 00 9:42pm
Here's the Press Release from Microsoft: [quote] RAINBOW SIX STORY CONTINUES IN ROGUE SPEAR MISSION PACK: URBAN... posted Jan 24, 00 11:13pm
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Red Storm
- Publisher: Red Storm
Released North America Sep 25, 1999 Europe Sep 15, 1999
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
- Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rainbow Six