BackgroundRobot Arena: Design & Destroy is a game of robotic construction and combat. You can create just about anything you want using basic components: motors, pistons, framework, etc. Features online multiplayer.
- Robot Workshop – An amazing lab where bots begin as simple drawn outlines and become working 3D models.
- Components – A robot builders dream of over 60 useful construction materials including motors, gears, wheels….and weapons.
- Arenas – 12 devious venues with brutal contests like King of the Hill, each with enough traps and obstacles to keep even the best bots off balance.
- Combat – Havoc™ Physics System provides unmatched realism in robot movement and battle damage.
- Multiplayer – A mechanical melee for up to 4 combatants via a LAN or over the Internet.
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium® II 450 MHz or higher
Memory: 64 MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 170 MB Free
Video: 16 MB 3D Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible video card* (software mode not supported)
Sound: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible sound card*
Direct X®: DirectX® version 8.1 (included) or higher
Official URLOfficial Site
Cobradabeast played Robot Arena: Design and Destroy
Cobradabeast owns Robot Arena: Design and Destroy