BackgroundYou stand alone on the rocky shore of an island where, in the distance, you see strange and wonderful devices luring you forward.
It has been long since you unlocked the puzzles of Myst Island and freed Atrus from the prison of D'ni. A new test and new challenges await you. The world of Riven beckons...
Continuing from where Myst left off, Riven involves the Player (you) solving puzzles in a fantasy-style world to try and discover the mysteries behind the inhabitants. Can YOU find the mystery behind the people of Riven?
- First-Person view adds realism to the game.
- High-quality images, audio, and animation.
- High interactivity has you using sight and sound to solve puzzles.
Hardware RequirementsMinimum System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows 95
Processor: Pentium 100 MHz or faster
RAM: 16 MB RAM
Video Card: DirectX compatible video card
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound device
Hard Disk Space: 75 MB hard disk space
CD-ROM: 4X CD-ROM drive
Official URLOfficial Site
CrisGer and 2 others played Riven: The Sequel to Myst
CrisGer and 12 others own Riven: The Sequel to Myst
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Cyan
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Jun 13, 1998
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)
- Myst (1994)
- Myst Collector's Edition (1990)
- Myst III: Exile (2001)
- Myst IV: Revelation (2004)
- Myst V: End of Ages (2005)
- Myst: Masterpiece Edition (2001)
- Myst: Uru Complete Chronicles (2004)
- realMYST (2000)
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst (2003)
- Uru: Path of the Shell (2004)
- Myst III: Exile (2002)
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst (1997)
- Myst (2008)