BackgroundYou have solved the Riddle of the Sphinx, now you can explore and solve the mysteries of the artifacts left behind by the Ancients. Discover the secret linking ancient civilizations. From Mayan codices to Stonehenge to Easter Island, from the Lost City of Atlantis to additional chambers under the Sphinx, and the mystery of Devil's Triangle, your discovery will bring you to the "Omega Stone".
- Stunningly realistic 3D replications of the world's most mysterious sites: Chichen Itza, Stonehenge, Easter Island, Devil's Triangle (including Bimni), and the ruins of Atlantis.
- Unrestricted access and exploration of archaeological sites currently off limits to tourists.
- A haunting original score evoking the unique but primitively similar spirit of each environment.
- Real-time environmental effects (rain, sun, water, etc.), with full 360° environment exploration.
- Over 50 hours of immersive gameplay with puzzles and challenges throughout.
- Uncompromising graphical details.
- Breathtaking underwater dive scenes and exploration.
- Historically and archaeologically accurate reference material at each location.
- Full screen animations, video, and cut scenes, with in-game real-time animations and video.
Hardware RequirementsWindows® 98/2000/ME/XP
Pentium® II 300 MHz or Equivalent Processor
64 MB RAM
12x CD-ROM Drive
DirectX® Compatible Video Card
DirectX® Compatible Sound Card
Official URLOfficial Site