BackgroundAs U.S. agent Leon Kennedy looks into the abduction of the President's daughter, his investigation leads to a mysterious location in Europe.
Encountering unimaginable horrors, he must find out what is behind the terror.
- A complete reinvention of the Resident Evil series with brand new action gameplay which places emphasis on attacking the enemy rather than evasion and defence.
- Find out what Ada Wong was up to whilst Leon was saving Ashley from the clutches of Saddler in 5 additional chapters.
- These are not zombies
new and never seen before enemies who are much quicker, more intelligent and more menacing than ever before, using their advanced AI and cunning abilities to attack you in groups.
- New aim and shoot mechanic: Go for the leg and the enemy will drop down to one knee; shoot the arm or shoulder and the enemy will spin round; aim for the head and you won't be bothered again
- Enhanced arsenal of weapons that vary from the lowly handgun to the all-powerful rocket launcher. New weapons can now be bought from merchants within the game, as well as upgrading existing weapons already owned.
- New action button: pressing the right button allows players to perform various actions within the game depending on the context and helps the game action flow from one scene to the next.
- Protect Ashley from the enemy. Control her movements with simple commands and instructions to help you with certain puzzles and to keep her out of harms way.
- New camera control: The camera now follows the player from behind and allows for intuitive movement throughout the full 3D game environments. This new viewpoint also further adds to the close and tense atmosphere of RE4.
- Extra features include new weapons for Leon and Ada as well as new costumes for the main playable characters.
Hardware RequirementsSupported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
Processor: 1 GHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon (or better)
RAM: 256 MB
Video Card: 128 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compliant AGP or PCI Express graphics card (256 or higher for High Graphics Detail support) (see supported list*)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant (or better)
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or higher (included on disc)
CD-ROM: 12x or faster CD-ROM
Hard Drive Space: 1.2 GB minimum
Peripherals Supported: Gamepad
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release
NVIDIA® GeForce FX/6/7 families
ATI® Radeon® 9200-9800/X families.
XxSigionxX and 66 others own Resident Evil 4
Emperor Wolf and 9 others played Resident Evil 4
Capcom has said the decision to include zombies in Resident Evil 6 was due to fan feedback. Following the... posted Jul 28, 12 4:06am
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Jan 1, 2007 Europe Dec 8, 2006 Australia Q1 2007
- Also known as:
- Biohazard 4 in Japan
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2
- Resident Evil: Outbreak
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X