BackgroundReservoir Dogs remains faithful to the original movie script. You will be able to play all the key characters, and experience a significant amount of combat action involved in the heist itself, described in the original movie as a "bullet festival". The game will also consist of a number of highly charged driving escape sequences, plus large multi-player games.
- Immerse yourself in one of cinema's most influential pieces as you relive the Reservoir Dogs experience complete with Tarantino's trademark style, violence and wit
- The plot unfolds in a non-chronological order, switching between different events as you get the chance to play each iconic gangster
- Psycho/Professional Rating system: Play styles are monitored and ratings calculated on your moralistic choices
- Threat System: Includes hostage taking, manipulation and police opposition: the professional way to contain civilians without resorting to lethal force
- Bullet Festival: Manage your character's adrenaline levels to unleash devastating 'crowd control' techniques
- High-speed driving action includes chase and escape
- Full original soundtrack from the film – the Super Sounds of the Seventies brought alive with "Little Green Bag", "Stuck in the Middle with You" and more...
- Features the voice and likeness of Michael Madsen as Mr Blonde
travisj666 owns Reservoir Dogs