Remember Me Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
Remember Me Reviews2
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Overclockers Club||---||Jun 26 '13|
|AtomicGamer||7/10||Jun 05 '13|
|»Submit a review link|
Remember Me Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|Computer and Video Games||Jan 12 '13|
|Games Radar||Feb 14 '13|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from Remember Me Reviews:Check out these quotes from Remember Me reviews & previews
"Derivative gameplay nearly squanders Remember Me's amazing premise and world design."
"If DONTNOD decides to make a follow-up game, whether it be a prequel or sequel, I hope they consider making it open-world, but my desire to explore more of Neo-Paris should be viewed as a positive, not a negative. I cannot fault a developer for failing to deliver something that was never promised. I can just hope that the studio's next game is bigger and better, whatever it may be. Remember Me was a great first effort and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the game."
- Remember me impressions (video)
- Thoughts on the game?
- Neoseeker reviews Remember Me (Capcom and DONTNOD)
- Remember me full review
- Remember Me trailer pits memory hunter Nilin against the agents of super-evil corporation Memorize
- Gameplay Trailer
- Capcom announces new cyberpunk IP 'Remember Me' for 2013 release
- Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono helping out with Remember Me combat
- Gamescom 2012 Announcement Trailer