BackgroundDeveloped by Paris based DONTNOD Entertainment, Remember Me is a third person action adventure game published by Capcom and scheduled for release in May 2013.
In Remember Me, players assume the role of Nilin, an elite memory hunter who is not only incredibly athletic and trained in martial arts, but also has the special ability to break into people’s minds and steal or even change their memories. When her own memory is erased, Nilin begins her journey to reclaim her identity and discover how she can change the world.
Game PlayRemember Me is a 3rd person action adventure where players take on the role of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break into people’s minds and steal or even alter their memories. The authorities, fearful of her knowledge and capabilities have arrested Nilin and wiped her memory clean. After her escape from prison, Nilin sets out on a mission to recover her identity, helped by her last and only friend. This search fo r her past leads to her being hunted by the very people that created this surveillance society. During the course of the story, Nilin will start remembering who she was and re -learning all the fighting moves that made her one of the world’s leading memory hunters.
- Speculative, stunning vision of our future - Discover Neo-Paris 2084, where augmented reality and memory digitization have taken control of people's lives.
- Play as Nilin, an elite memory hunter with a clouded past - Become the most wanted memory hunter in Neo-Paris and experience the power to break into people's minds to steal their memories. Gain the information you need directly from people's heads, to complete your missions and recover your own memory.
- Memory Remix - This innovative new gameplay mechanic allows players to use Nilin's powers and alter parts of people's memories in real-time gameplay. This will change characters' complete perspective on their self -image and the people around them, which can have grave consequences for the world in 2084.
- A balanced mix of combat and exploration - Fight your way through the different environments Neo-Paris has to offer, using Nilin's proficiency in martial arts, as both hunter and prey!
- Combo Lab – Remember Me will allow players to fully customize the combos Nilin uses during the game. Players can adjust combos on the fly to suit every situation.
Remember Me promises to be one of the more interesting games coming out this year, thanks to its unique... posted May 02, 13 1:17pm
What's a girl to do when an evil mega-corporation who stores the world's memories is trying to kill her? She... posted Apr 04, 13 1:00pm
Remember Me snuck up on us. A Capcom published action title from Dontnod Entertainment, a new studio started by a... posted Feb 27, 13 9:21am
Capcom released a ton of Remember Me screenshots today, and by "ton," we mean 40. Either way, they cover Nilin's... posted Feb 06, 13 4:12pm
Capcom today released a new trailer for their upcoming sci-fi action adventure Remember Me, and what a trailer it... posted Jan 08, 13 2:41pm
Capcom is showcasing Remember Me this week for Tokyo Game Show, and coming out of the conference, we have a new... posted Sep 21, 12 12:57pm