BackgroundReal World Golf 2007 is the sequel to the best-selling title Real World Golf, on PS2 and PC. Using the revolutionary Gametrak system that allows players to track their swing in real-time. Real World Golf 2007 features a brand new in-game engine built from the ground up and a host of new courses and features to further enhance the virtual golfing experience.
- Swing Trainer system: This analyses and displays your swing plane, giving expert advice to help you improve and fine-tune your swing.
- Impact analyzer: This shows exactly how you hit the ball. Featuring an In-depth analysis of your club head as it comes through the ball showing the horizontal and vertical impact planes explaining why the ball does what it does when you hit it.
- 15 courses including the world famous Ryder Cup course, The De Vere Belfry.
- Stunning new graphics and animation systems, massively enhanced from the original game.
- An exciting new putting system giving full control over the aim and power of your putt and taking green slope and speed into consideration for ultra realism.
- Full game commentary from the legendary voice of golf Peter Alliss.
Official URLOfficial Site
- YAY!! May 26