BackgroundRC Daredevil thrusts you behind the controls of a high-performance radio-controlled (RC) airplane. In a wild ride with a cast of zany characters, you careen through airborne challenges, including balloon splat targeting and air races, in one of five planes based on actual RC designs.
- Revisits classic arcade game play
- Set in expansive environments including a city, a neighborhood playground, and an amusement park
- A course progress map, directional compass, fuel gauge, and throttle help navigate even the toughest courses
- Simplistic flight controls make it easy to learn
- Choose from five different plane types to compete against the other Daredevils
- Drop paint filled balloons to slow your opponent down or shoot them with BB pellets and watch them nosedive
- Use Tornado Speed, Flash, and Signal Disruptors to throw off your opponent-but beware; those power-ups can be used against you!
Hardware RequirementsWindows 95/98/ME/2000
300MHz Pll or equivalent with 64 MB RAM
8 MB RAM DirectX/Direct3D compatible 3D video accelerator card
DirectX compatible sound card
120 MB free space on hard drive and an Internet connection
16 bit color or higher setting
800x600 monitor resolution