BackgroundR.C. Cars is an arcade racer where the player drives an R/C car over off-road levels that closely reproduce the real world. Within the race the player comes across people, animals, cars and a variety of real-life obstacles. The player drives his small radio-controlled car in an environment where daily life is in its full swing. He needs to overtake his opponents and finish first.
GameplayR.C. Cars is an exciting arcade racing game featuring the world of highly realistic toy radio controlled cars. Jump, accelerate, perform acrobatic feats in the air, and bounce on big hummocks, pits and bumps while contending with opponents for victory. Win prize money for placing in the race, purchase car upgrades and participate on further tracks!
Introducing magnificent physics engine, three types of unique racing vehicles and ten off-road levels closely reproducing the real world, R.C. Cars is a real challenge! In the world of R.C. Cars participate in championship, quick race or ghost race. From looped tracks in different environments to real-life obstacles and outstanding off-road abilities, maneuverability and boost capacity of the realistic looking vehicles, R.C. Cars is a truly amazing racing/driving experience!
- R/C cars with magnificent racing physics
- Boost and jump features
- Animated people and animals, interactive objects, full-scale cars, waves etc. hindering the toy cars on the track
- Championship mode: a player wins prize money for placing in the race and can purchase car upgrades, participate on further tracks etc.
- Shortcuts on all tracks enhance replayability and keep player's interest in passing the tracks
- The game provides a "never seen before" quality of realism of the suspension model and its physics. This brings on a new level of feeling to control and suspension reaction in driving simulators.
- Enrichment of the race genre with a large number of interactive animated characters, animals and props. The characters are not simple obstacles but real AI-driven non-playable opponents that actively react to the car actions (they try to kick or even seize and throw the car off the track, etc.).
- Many in-game scale-defining objects emphasize size difference between the car and the real world.
- Physics engine outperforms majority of car simulators currently on the mass market.
- The player controls car jumps in addition to ordinary car driving.
- Multiple shortcuts hidden on the tracks make for a more exciting racing and add more intrigue to overcoming opponents.
- Knocking over and hitting loose objects located on the track allow the player to pick up bonuses
Hardware RequirementsPentium II 400 MHz
16 Mb Direct3D 8.0- compatible 3D video accelerator
HDD (min 300 MB HD free space) and CD-ROM Drive
- My Zip Zap won't hold a charge. Aug 17
- zip zap problem charging Jun 9
- Cover May 14
- Front kickup/antidive & Rear antisquat pivot blocks XXX4 Sep 7
LittleKitten and 6 others own RC Cars