BackgroundIn Rayman Arena, players enter the ring as Rayman, the Teensies, or even Globox, to begin a gladiator-style, multiplayer challenge. Up to 4 players have to choose between 8 characters and enter one of two very different worlds: Race Mode or Battle Mode. Bonus levels, bonus modes, new characters and new skins can be bought by players who emerge victorious.
- Two Modes of Game Play: Take risks, trip-up opponents and find shortcuts in a high-speed foot race or go head-to-head in a lum shooting, gladiator-style arena and defeat your opponent to reign supreme.
- Unleash New Characters: Eight playable characters including the cast from Rayman 2 plus new, never before seen contestants.
- Multiplayer Madness: Compete with up to four players through split-screen or on-line for intense multiplayer action.
- Immersive Worlds: Delve into immense battle arenas and racetracks filled with lush colors and detailed environments.
- True Rewarding System: Compete for the best times and the highest scores for your chance to unlock TRUE rewards such as: Bonus Levels, Additional Modes, Character Skins, and Bonus Characters.
NinPowerI wiped the dust off of my PS2 and played this game with my friend, oh, it is as fun as it was back when... RaymanArena PC
May 14, 11 11:29pm
MrMetroid owns Rayman Arena
EphriokkoThe rating is understandable, but this is still fun in my opinion. Think of it as a multiplayer feature made to go with Rayman 2, not a... RaymanArena PS2
Jul 25, 10 11:21pm
PokeZoe played Rayman Arena
Acid RayneFirst PS2 game I ever owned, lost the case a couple of years ago (accidentally left it at a friends and kept forgetting it XD) RaymanArena PS2
Dec 16, 06 3:36pm
Buy Now $ Compare PricesView all 14 screenshots