BackgroundEnter the challenging, mind-altering world of Rayman and, suddenly, reality seems far too tame. Free your mind as Rayman takes you on an arduous adventure through a complex realm of psychedelic landscapes, absurd characters, formidable opponents, and uncharted levels of dementia. You'll experience a heightened sense of visual awareness. You'll hear strange and beautiful sounds. Endless legions of bizarre creatures will be out to get you. One trip into Rayman's kaleidoscopic domain... and you'll be addicted.
Game PlayRayman is 2D platforming at its finest! Classic side-scrolling gameplay partnered up with intense boss battles makes for an enjoyable platforming experience.
- Incredible intense visuals
- Up to 70 surrealistic levels
- Over 50 demented characters
- Challenging, mind-expanding platform game
- Exhilarating CD-quality sound effects and music
Hardware InfoMinimum system requirements:
IBM PC or 100% compatible computer, 486 33 MHz, 4MB RAM, Windows 3.1/95, double-speed CD-ROM or faster, DOS version 5.0 or better, 8-bit sound card, 256 Color VGA or SVGA, Keyboard or joypad.
- Where did it go WRONG? Dec 5
- rayman from psn Nov 27
- Favourite Song Sep 21
- Anyone playing Rayman Forever/Learnin... on Windows XP ??? Sep 5
S-I-E and 1 others played Rayman
ViktorReznov and 3 others own Rayman
- Genre: Platform (PC)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Apr 30, 1996