BackgroundIt is a brutal kind of warfare, which strikes with ferocious singular purpose and with little or no warning. The entire world is its battleground, leaving no civilian safe. As terrorism threatens to unhinge the free world, leaders scramble to assemble an effective response force – Team RAINBOW – an elite, multinational force of counter-terrorist operatives that are as secret and deadly as the terrorists themselves.
GameplayAs the United States is caught in an embargo-induced oil crisis, terrorist attacks against American interests - and citizens - escalate. Venezuela, which still supplies the United States with oil, also becomes a target. As unrest grows in America, protests rock the streets of Caracas. And while the shadow of terror looms, madmen plot even greater acts of murder and destruction. No place is safe, no border secure in this hour of fear.
Only one thing stands between the world and the threats that now face it: RAINBOW, an international task force dedicated to combating terrorism in all its forms. A top-secret organization consisting of the best field operatives the United Nations has to offer, RAINBOW is the most potent weapon in the world's arsenal. Backed by the most sophisticated technology available and trained to the limits of human capability, they are our best hope in the war against terror.
- Epic Story:An all-new storyline will keep gamers on the edge of their seats; Best Tom Clancy game story to date.
- State-of-the-Art Game Engine: Intelligent AI and stunning graphics (similar to those seen in Splinter Cell) will make Rainbow Six 3 one of the best games of 2003.
- Best of the Best: 1 elite team, 4 tough members, each with a specific look and personality.
- Unsurpassed Multiplayer: As with Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six 3 will continue the legacy with amazing squad-based multiplayer for hours of extended fun.
- High Production Values: Watch the story and characters come alive in high quality cinematics that immerse the player in the world of Team Rainbow.
Hardware RequirementsWindows® 98/ME/2000/XP ONLY
800 MHz Pentium® III, AMD Athlon, or equivalent
128 MB RAM (XP users: 256 MB RAM required)
32 MB DirectX 8 compatible 3D video card with hardware T&L
DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
DirectX 8.1 or higher (DX9 included on the disc)
CDROM 16x or faster (NOT recommended for use with CDRW drives)
2 GB minimum hard drive space
Windows® compatible mouse required
Internet connection for play on
ubi.com (56k modem supported but not recommended)
Recommended System Specifications
Windows® XP Professional
1.3 GHz Pentium 4, AMD Athlon, or equivalent
512 MB RAM
128 MB DirectX 8.1 compatible 3D video card
High Speed Internet connection(Cable/DSL)
Official URLOfficial Site
Grencia and 19 others own Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
Grencia and 3 others played Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
Ubisoft hasn't exactly been championed by the PC gaming community lately. Its always-on DRM system has recently... posted Feb 11, 11 1:28am
Downward SpiralI would say this is probably the best FPS I have ever played. RainbowSixRavenShield PC
Oct 30, 08 10:17pm
vixtromost played xbox live game clocking over 600 hours RainbowSixRavenShield PC
Apr 16, 06 8:00pm
Lighticegot well into TCRS games but now not as much found SOCOM! RainbowSixRavenShield PC
Oct 22, 05 12:04am
Apr 14, 03 1:19pm
Weapon parts include Silencers, High capacity mags, Mini scopes and thermal scopes all...
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Red Storm
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Mar 19, 2003 Europe Mar 21, 2003
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
- Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rainbow Six