set in the near future Raven Squad: Operation Hidden Dagger is a unique blending of real-time strategy and first-person shooter game that puts players in control of two groups of mercenary squads who crash land behind enemy lines in the Amazonian jungles. It will require tactical planning and a liberal amount of brute force to escape to safety. Each of the eight squad members possesses distinctive skills and weaponry that the player will have to use wisely to progress through the gameï¿½s story driven objectives. Raven Squad sets itself apart by allowing players to switch freely between real-time strategy and first-person shooter gameplay. Only by mastering both of these modes of play, and becoming adept at switching between the two, will players make it out of the jungle alive.
- Set in the Amazon in the year 2011, players will experience lush jungle visuals, haunting ambient sounds, changes in the weather, and an enemy in their home element
- Featuring the best of both worlds, Raven Squad has both FPS and RTS gameplay combine for a blazing action experience
- A multiplayer co-operative campaign that allows players to take control of a squad and play through the entire game with a friend online
- Multiple solutions to every conflict - every battle can play out differently and be resolved in many different ways
- 8 characters with their own unique backgrounds, personalities, behaviors, weapons and skills
- Players can order their squads into vehicles and take the wheel in first-person mode