BackgroundLead the elite anti-terrorist organization RAINBOW team into life or death real world settings across the globe where you plan your attack then carry it out. When you die the game isn't over. The world is.
- <li type=square">An exciting combination of: - Intense Strategy - Realistic 3D graphics - Authentic Special Forces action.
<li type=square">The ultimate goal is to save yourself, your team and the world from deadly terrorists.
<li type=square">Penetrate and protect world famous landmarks, including the Taj Mahal, The Forbidden City, Big Ben and the US Capitol building.
<li type=square">Assemble your team from a pool of specialists.
Select from authentic gear and weapons.
<li type=square">Plan your attack using a blueprint map and 3D view.
Official URLOfficial Site
This game is part of a series called Rainbow 6. You are part of a team to neutralize...
The first in this great series of explosive action and real-life strategy, Rainbow Six...
This game is a classic. The graphics for its time were great, if you look at some of...
This is a great game and you should bu it. Wonder why these kind of games weren't made...
Rainhbow six is awsome. the graphics are little slopy but gameplay is awsome
I like the way they let you choose your uniforms, agents, and weapons because it gives...
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Red Storm
- Publisher: Red Storm
Released North America September 1998 Europe Dec 3, 1998
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
- Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rainbow Six