BackgroundWelcome to Quake Live, one of the most exciting online games today. Quake Live is a multiplayer online game based around the award winning Quake series. Getting into the game is easy, just sign up and you're ready to go!
- Be who you want to be - Change your identity by choosing between a variety of human and subhuman creatures
- Play how you want to play - Customize your controls at your whim to give yourself that extra edge against your opponent
- Play against friends - Easily enter matches with friends to pit yourself against or with them
- Chat - An integrated chat system allows you to interact with your teammates to keep your team coordinated
- Play anywhere - Quake Live is played in a browser; play on any computer
Official URLOfficial Site
Until September 26, all Quake Live players will have access to the game's premium features that would normally be... posted Sep 20, 10 5:51pm
- Dany and Lydia will be attending the Call of Duty: Black Ops preview event September 1.
- Mafia 2 feature/interview thing.
- Sega contest.
- Fable III interview.
- Razer + Nyko peripheral coverage.
- CPU cooler review.
- More Guild Wars 2 wiki love.
- Metroid: Other M preview.
- Alien Breed wiki has been canceled. :(
- Our news recruitment drive has been going okay. For now we've got Dom back on the team...we will see how that works out.
- Possible changes to our review score system. Feel free to leave feedback here on what you'd like to see.
Confirmed reviews: Ivy the Kiwi, Ys: The Oath in Felghana, Mafia 2, Monday Night Combat, Sam & Max Season 3, Quake Live (probably), Kane & Lynch 2 (probably).
playstation 3 xbox 360 wii pc playstation portable neoseeker related pc hardware gaming related
The "beta" label comes off for Quake Live so that means you don't have worry about that railgun overloading a ton... posted Aug 07, 10 12:22am
id Software and Bethesda seem rather pleased with QUAKE LIVE. No clue what we're talking about? It's a... posted Feb 25, 10 12:39am
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: id Software
- Publisher: id Software
Released North America Feb 24, 2009
- Quake Live
- Quake 4
- Quake III : Team Arena
- Quake III: Arena
- Quake II Mod: Weapons Factory
- Quake II: Extremities
- Quake II: Quad Damage
- Quake II: Ground Zero
- Quake II: The Reckoning
- Quake II