BackgroundThe sequel to what was one of the most popular games ever made, QII and the QII engine have been virtually ubiquitous in the FPS genre.
Hardware Requirements- Windows® 95 or NT 4.0 with 100% compatible computer system.
- Pentium® 90 MHz Processor (133 MHz recommended).
- Win 95 - 16 MB RAM Required (24 MB recommended).
- Win NT 4.0 - 24 MB RAM Required.
- 100% Sound Blaster-compatible sound card.
- Joystick and mouse-supported (3-button mouse recommended).
- Supports network and internet play via TCP/IP.
- Minimum Install Additional Requirements (Play from CD-ROM).
- Quad-Speed CD-ROM drive (600k/sec. sustained transfer rate).
- Hard Disk drive with at least 25 MB of uncompressed space available.
- Normal Install Additional Requirements (Play from Hard Disk).
GLQuake II Additional Requirements:
- 24 MB RAM for all operating systems.
- GLQuake II supports some OpenGL 3D accelerator cards.
Official URLOfficial Site
John Carmack, the man behind seminal first person shooters Doom and Quake, is set to be hoisted aloft at the... posted Feb 22, 10 7:36pm
This is an average game. Too much swearing for a game that has so much potential....
First Person Shooters have always been very competitive but nothing compared to the...
no matter how old this game gets its still one of the if not the best 3d shooter out...
I BOUGHT MY NEW COMPUTER BACK IN THE DAY FOR THIS GAME!!! It was a 200 mhz Pentium...
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Developer: id Software
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Dec 8, 1997
- Quake Live
- Quake 4
- Quake III : Team Arena
- Quake III: Arena
- Quake II Mod: Weapons Factory
- Quake II: Extremities
- Quake II: Quad Damage
- Quake II: Ground Zero
- Quake II: The Reckoning
- Quake II