Anshin and 55 others own Prototype
Folkore and 4 others played Prototype
nasty nappa Jun 19, 11 10:24ama gory and and good game with a good free roaming element to it but is very repetetive and needs a better variety of beasts
deathreaper82 Mar 05, 11 7:12pmjust bought this, sorta like the hulk for wii or ps2 but its way better and better graphics, awesome limb transformation,9.8/10
BOONaMAi_Reedbkwrdz Nov 07, 10 9:17pmTrying to get platinum in all events, so far so good, need time! SOmething i dont have!
HyenaBonz Aug 15, 10 11:31amAMASSING Game! :D :D :D :D :D This Is One Of My Favourite Games And I'm Only Praying For A Number 2 I Highly Recommend It Alex Mercer...
JasonKaotic Jul 22, 10 1:46pmI got overhyped about it. It looks amazing, but it actually gets boring really quickly. Much to my surprise.
Evasion Apr 21, 10 9:15pmAlmost platinum!!! However, I'm pretty sure I'll never plug this game in again.
P2P monitoring website Torrentfreak has released its figures for 2009, showing us the top five titles per... posted Dec 28, 09 1:05am
Chiggins Aug 30, 09 9:22pmHoly crap. I'm freaking loving this game. Its like Spider-Man mixed with GTA.
Big_Jack Aug 25, 09 5:51pmWoot I is jumping over buildings and smashing things to bits! Think Crackdown but better and more brutal.
BackgroundYou are Alex Mercer, a shape-shifter with absolute mastery over your genetic structure, stalking the streets of New York City, searching for your past. Delve into a web of lies and rip the truth from those who've hidden it from the public for forty years. Learn that you are not alone in your amazing abilities; that other killers stalk the city.
A secret war is brewing in New York. First, battle below the media radar, then, watch as a deadly infection spirals out of control and the government seizes the media to stop the spread of information. Finally, experience New York under quarantine as martial law is instated; igniting a firestorm of combat, carnage and death.
Face an ever growing army of infected, creatures warped and changed by the virus. As it spreads, more and more of New York falls under its control. The virus overwrites a creature's existing genetics, warping and changing their form into something else, something planned. As the virus gathers its army, rush to discover the secret behind it all, the one thing that can stop it all before the city falls into ruin.
Against you is Project BLACKWATCH, an elite force of Army specialists ready to stop the spread of the virus at any cost. These operatives have seen it all before, and are eager to track you down and bring you in, dead or alive. Their mandate is complete containment; even if it means everyone in New York must die.
Struggle to define what you will be. Do you assist BLACKWATCH in its hunt, or join forces with the virus and subjugate humanity? Push your powers to the limit, and unlock the genetic shackles that hold you in check.
- Unprecedented Abilities and Control: Play as the most powerful and dynamic character ever created with innovative shapeshifting powers and over the top parkour locomotion movement.
- Shapeshifting: Attack with brutal and devastating powers; instantly triggering hundreds of power combinations (Attack, Defensive and Sensory).
- Disguise: Assume the perfect disguise by transforming into any character and assuming the victim's powers, skills and abilities.
- Open-World Action Thriller: New York City is your hunting ground! Jam-packed, vibrant, fully interactive city filled with thousands of people and enemies out to destroy you.
- Conspiracy Based Storyline: Delve to the bottom of a conspiracy that has haunted the American government for decades. Who is responsible for your condition? Only you can find out!
- Operating System: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 2) and DirectX® 9.0c or (Windows Vista® with Service Pack 3)
- Video Card: 256 MB 3D hardware accelerator card required - 100% DirectX® 9.0c with Shader Model 3 support*
- Processor: Pentium(R) Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or better
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM for Windows ® XP / 2 GB Windows ® Vista systems
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (Plus 500MB for swap file.)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card
- Peripheral: 100% Windows(R) XP/Vista - compatible mouse, keyboard and drivers, 100% Windows(R) XP/Vista - compatible 4X DVD-ROM drive or better (600K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers
- Chipsets for Windows(R) XP and Vista
All ATI® Radeon™ X1800 256 MB and better chipsets