BackgroundPro Evolution Soccer 2012 is the next instalment in the PES series.
- The AI engine has undergone a major overhaul, with attacking emphasised as the cornerstone of play affording a more open approach to play.
- AI players will now make dummy runs off the ball - the whole team now reacts far more dynamically to the actions of the player.
- Defence has had some changes too, however, with zonal marking and positional defending both enhanced.
- A new player switching system allows users to change to any player on the field using the right analogue stick.
- On free kicks, players will have far more control with lots more scope for pulling defenders out of position.
- The jostling system introduced in the last game has also been extended, making for a far more physical experience
- Two player co-op Jun 7
- Auto-Move Sep 28
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 General Help & Advice Thread May 19
- Criar e editar patches para PES 2012 ps3 May 19
FIFA 12 appears to be the winner as of yet in the football race, but nonetheless Konami is hacking away at PES... posted Oct 07, 11 8:46am
If you didn't get hold of the first PES 2012 demo last month for whatever, a second, improved version is now... posted Sep 14, 11 10:01am
PES fans, PC players, and PS3 owners: you can get your hands on the first demo version of PES 2012 starting now;... posted Aug 24, 11 10:33am
- Genre: Soccer (PC)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Nov 9, 2011 Europe Q4 2011 Japan Q4 2011 Australia Q4 2011
- Also known as:
- Winning Eleven PlayMaker 2012 in Japan
|Czech Republic||Four star teams|
|United Arab Emirates||Qatar|
|Republic of Ireland||North Korea|
|List of New Presets in PES 2012||Playstyle Cards in PES 2012|
|Recommended Players in PES 2012||List of songs on Pro Evolution Soccer 2012|
|Skill Cards in PES 2012|