BackgroundTake reigns of a privately run prison. You are responsible for the care, custody, and control of individuals who have been arrested. Begin with a low security prison and build it up to a SuperMax. From construction to daily operations, you must protect society while turning a profit.
- Country Club or Billy Club? Manage security levels, food rations, recreation opportunities, and more. How tough will you be?
- En Guard - Hire trust-worthy prison guards and arm them with weapons, riot shields and guard dogs to maintain peace and control, but keep your eye on your budget. Underpay and organized crime will run rampant in your prison.
- Watch with an eagle eye! Monitor all activities 24/7. Keep a look out for escapees, contraband or illegal activity.
- The Devilï¿½s in the details ï¿½ From the guards you hire to the food you serve, every choice you make will ripple throughout your prison.
- Back on the chain gang. Assign prisoners work detail from cleaning and maintenance work to back breaking manual labor.
- Throw away the key? ï¿½ You determine whether to release your prisoners on parole or keep them locked down tight to protect society.
- Danger Zone - Manage gangs and prisoner morale to avoid riots.
- Interrogate military prisoners for vital intel. Earn extra bonuses by getting prisoners to provide crucial information.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: Pentium III 1.4GHz or greater
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics: 64 MB DirectX 9 compliant video card (ATI Radeon 8500, Geforce 5200 or Intel GMA 900 series)
- Sound: DirectX 9 compatible
- Hard Drive: 800 MB hard drive space
- Disk Drive: 8X CD-ROM drive
- Input: Mouse and Keyboard
- Prison Tycoon 3 Nov 4
Walkinshaw5158 and 4 others own Prison Tycoon 3: Lockdown
- Genre: Life Simulation (PC)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Virtual Playground
- Publisher: Valusoft
Released North America Aug 1, 2007