PRISM takes place in the near future with the player becoming the newest member of a highly secretive homeland defense unit known as PRISM. PRISM is also an acronym for the Preemptive Reconnaissance and Identification Security Mainframe, a new computer system that the government is using to wirelessly hack into video surveillance equipment across America. When terrorist activities are suspected or potential targets are identified, players are called into action.
- Special blend of stealth and tactical action game play
- Realistic scenarios pulled from straight from the headlines
- Popular cooperative team based modes
- Real world US locations
- Tie-in with the US Army National Guard Game
- Revolutionary use of cameras and surveillance systems