BackgroundSomething bad - very bad - is causing the original Pool of Radiance underneath the city of New Phlan to re-activate and exude a wave of power that makes anything that it touches undead. The player characters soon get swept up by the mystery and find themselves on the quest to find out what is behind resurgence and put a stop to it.... This leads them to explore the source of the problem, the ruined Elven city of Myth Drannor... one of the most dangerous (and mysterious) places in the Forgotten Realms.
- Features the new 3rd Edition Dungeon & Dragons Rules
- Fully-realized 3D animating character and monster models
- New D&D Monsters and Items
- Players create up to 4 characters of a 6-character party
- Action-based Combat system (adjustable by player)
- Multi-play for up to 6 players
- Unique multi-player game that inlcudes random dungeons
- Over 90 spells
- Characters can go up to 16th level of experience and can cast 8th level spells
Hardware RequirementsPentium II 233 or faster
64 MB RAM
8X CD ROM drive
Direct X 7.0 compatible video and sound cards
Internet and LAN connection for multiplayer games
Official URLOfficial Site
forcesofodin owns Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor
Nov 26, 01 5:33pm
Overall I like the game. The handling is a little slow, and all of the character...
Nov 03, 01 9:10am
It's the first Computer RPG that sticks truly to its roots. Just like playing AD&D...