BackgroundPlayboy: The Mansion blends state-of-the-art social simulation with traditional role-playing and empire-building gameplay. As Hugh Hefner, you build the Playboy mansion and magazine into a dynamic cultural icon and powerful brand. Rub shoulders with stunning women and stimulating celebrities as you pursue the ultimate Playboy lifestyle. Grow famous and gain exclusive access to the Playboy Archives, including footage of the world-famous Playboy Mansion.
- A fully 3D environment with a dynamic, zoomable camera. Zoom out and admire the majesty of each mansion area or zoom in and view the excitement up close.
- Multiple Playboy estate areas, including the inside of the Mansion, Back Lawn, Pool and Grotto, Gym, Tennis Court, Aviary and Zoo, Game House and Garage.
- Hundreds of "Celebrities," including actors, athletes, authors, business executives, comedians, fashion designers, models, musicians, politicians, racecar drivers and scientists.
- Empire Mode - A dozen campaigns that chronicle Hugh Hefner and the Playboy Mansion's rise to international fame.
- Campaign Mode - Select your own goals (fame, circulation, guests, etc) and then work over a series of months or years to achieve them.
- The Playboy Philosophy - You're rewarded for living the good life, having a positive sexual attitude and promoting tolerance and individual freedom.
- Construct the Mansion - The Playboy lifestyle begins at home. Will your home be a stately manor built for entertaining or a gadget lover's paradise? As your fame and wealth increase you'll be able to add tennis courts, game houses, aviaries, even the world-famous Grotto to your estate. Just make sure to build enough bedrooms for your girlfriends.
- Live the Playboy Lifestyle - What use is a stylish pad if you can't share it with hundreds of celebrity friends? Spend the afternoon poolside with a bevy of beautiful women, and then change into your finest pajamas for an evening of decadent dancing with chart toppers, industry moguls and all-star athletes. Will you watch a movie in the Theatre Room or the Playmates on the trampoline? Life can be so cruel.
- Build Your Empire - Fame and fortune don't come easy. Manage a crack editorial staff, hustle celebrity interviews and mold the magazine in response to a fickle market. Are readers suddenly interested in sports? Maybe it's time to host a tennis tournament and schmooze Boris McEngroe. And remember, people don't just read Playboy for the articles. Each month you'll invite women to stay at the Mansion, manage their Playmate training and oversee their sexy photo-shoots.
Hardware RequirementsPentium III 800 MHz or faster processor
256 MB RAM
DirectX 9.0 Compatible 32 MB T&L capable Video Card (ATI Radeon 7500 or greater; NVIDIA GeForce 2 or greater)
DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound Card
1.5 GB of free hard drive space
CDROM or DVD drive
Official URLOfficial Site
Dazzla and 3 others own Playboy: The Mansion
MachienzoPlayed only for laughs. Sex scenes are ridiculous to say the least. It's a Sims copycat. PlayboyTheMansion PC
Sep 19, 09 1:08am
May 04, 05 4:46pm
This game just runs too slow. There I said it. It basically looks like the Sims 1...