Gameplay in Pillars of Eternity will focus on party-based, real-time (with pause) tactical combat. The player will control a party of characters each with their own unique spells, abilities and statistics. Positioning these characters and using their spells in a strong order will be the difference between life and death.
Pillars of Eternity is planned for release on PC on March 26, 2015. If you thought Divinity: Original Sin was a great retro top-down RPG, then you ain't seen nothin' yet.
Formerly known under working title "Project Eternity."
Added on: September 14, 2012
- Pillars of Eternity patch 2.0 available for all, lands with The White March's Part 1 Jun 25
- Pillars of Eternity launch trailer celebrate's Obsidian's Kickstarted RPG coming to PC, Mac, Linux Jun 8
- Introduction Thread -- Welcoming all Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike, and Orlan heroes! Jun 8
- Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity will launch March 26, a Baldur's Gate inspired RPG for the ages Jan 15
As the gaming industry toils over botched PC ports and exploitative DLC practices, it's good to... posted Jun 25, 15 12:30am
It took almost two and a half years and over $4 million in Kickstarter-raised crowd-funding,... posted Mar 26, 15 7:22pm
It has now been well over two years since Obsidian Entertainment, to the surprise of many,... posted Jan 15, 15 12:28am
Unfortunately it seems that Obsidian Entertainment will not be able to meet their initial... posted Oct 02, 14 2:26pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (PC)
- Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher: Obsidian Entertainment
Released North America Mar 26, 2015
- Available DLCs