Background18 years after the events of the original Phantasy Star you play as 17-year old Isan Webber, an aspiring member of the so-called Guardians. Along with his supervisor Karen Ela you will have to fight an unknown invading force.
- A full-featured single-player campaign spanning more than 40 hours of gameplay.
- Three different planets to explore.
- A strong ensemble joins Ethan on his journey; each character has their own unique skill set to bring into battle.
- Controllable vehicles make transportation easier and more fun.
- More than 20 dungeons in the single-player adventure.
- A giant game world that will evolve with new content online over the course of several years.
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Win 2k/Win XP
Processor: 1.6 GHz Pentium 4
RAM: 256 MB
Video Card: 3D card with 64 MB of VRAM
Direct X 9.0c
Hard Drive Space: 8.0 GB
Network Connection: Broadband
Official URLOfficial Site
TskyoTaiI love the storyline of this game. Its really an amazing game, too under rated. PhantasyStarUniverse Xbox
Dec 13, 10 5:50am
travisj666 and 11 others own Phantasy Star Universe
Those who played the online Phantasy Star games, particularly since the Dreamcast era are in for a sad day, at... posted Jan 26, 10 4:33am
gerard way owns youTerrible voice acting, but I like the gameplay. PhantasyStarUniverse Xbox
Jun 09, 09 3:23pm
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Oct 24, 2006 Europe Nov 24, 2006 Japan Q4 2005 Australia Nov 30, 2006
- Phantasy Star Universe
- Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution
- Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II