BackgroundParaWorld is a 3D real-time strategy game like none other before! Combining for the first time ever a unique setting with personalized unit management, it brings new life to the real-time strategy genre. Modern elements blend with primeval conditions in a long forgotten, incredibly beautiful prehistoric world. Creatures long extinct come to life once more and pose a constant threat to anyone living in the game world.
GameplayMade possible by sensational new 3D technology, the incredibly detailed graphics allow players to immerse themselves deeply into the action. Alone the comparative sizes of the different dinosaurs are extremely impressive.
However, these giants do not necessarily represent a threat. They can also be used as domestic animals. Of course, it is also a lot of fun to ride into battle on the head of a 14m Apatosaurus...
Another completely new feature is the clearly structured and easy-to-use unit management system.
An elite few characters are strong-minded individuals gaining experience in the course of the game and can be promoted to becoming heroes. The most experienced hero of all becomes chief and determines the strategy for his entire tribe. For the player this creates a personal relationship with his subjects. He must use them wisely in their struggles against giant dinosaurs and enemy tribes, each with specific advantages and disadvantages. This game creates an atmosphere of unadulterated bold fighting spirit.
Conquering a hostile environment and the need to fight for survival against enemy tribes allow players to experience this primeval world first hand. A massive conspiracy unfolds...
- Prehistoric parallel universe with more than 20 playable maps and 5 different climatic zones
- Over 50 different types of animals including 40 accurately detailed dinosaurs
- Enthralling single-player campaign with 3 completely different tribes and main characters, each with specific advantages and disadvantages. And Many other heroes...
- Players can strategically integrate famous historical figures into their tribe
- A clear and easy-to-use unit management system allows players to identify themselves with each of their characters.
- Heroes grow stronger, acquire special moves collect armor and objects and then use them skillfully.
- 3 different LAN and Internet Multi-Player modes for up to 8 players
Hardware Requirements<li type="square"> Microsoft Windows 2000/XP
<li type="square"> Intel Pentium 4 1.6 GHz or AMD Sempron 2800+ or higher
<li type="square"> 512MB of RAM
<li type="square"> 3.5GB of free hard drive space
<li type="square"> 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64 MB (with latest drivers) 3D Hardware Accelerator Card
<li type="square"> DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
<li type="square"> Windows 2000/XP compatible mouse and keyboard with latest drivers
<li type="square"> 4X DVD-ROM drive