BackgroundWilliam ‘Wild Bill’ Sherman, an ex CIA Agent and specialist for dangerous missions in the Black Ops Special Unit has a big problem: during his last job, he has managed to not only kill the head of an illegal drug operation and a slew of innocent civilians, but himself in a fatal mistake.
Trapped in a hostile place between heaven and hell, his soul flickers between the millions of faceless infidels and good and evil forces start to use Wild Bill for their own needs. But, it turns out that nothing is as it seemed at the beginning… solve the mystery and give the equilibrium between heaven and hell a little flip!
Features* New levels, new monsters, new bosses and a new story, all in typical Painkiller style.
* IMPROVED shadows, a higher texture resolution, moveable light sources, post processing, motion blur and ambient occlusion.
* NEW coop-multiplayer campaign mode.
Minimum system requirements:
* OS: Windows® 2000/XP/Vista™
* Processor: 1.5 GHz Intel Pentium® 3 or AMD® Athlon™ Processor
* Memory: 512 MB RAM
* Hard Disk Space: 2.5 GB Available
* DVD-ROM Drive: 4x or Higher
* Video: 128 MB DirectX® 9 Compatible Video Card (NVIDIA® GeForce® FX5600, ATI®
Radeon® 9600 or Better)
* Sound: DirectX® 9 or Better Compatible Sound Card
Input: Keyboard and Mouse
The latest addition to the Painkiller series was launched recently on Xbox 360 and PC. Resurrection didn't... posted Jan 08, 10 9:00pm
We've mentioned already Painkiller is a big name in the shooter world, so we're curious to see if the upcoming PC... posted Oct 21, 09 6:08pm
Likely most PC shooter fans know People Can Fly's Painkiller series well. Starting in 2004, the game and its... posted Oct 15, 09 10:42pm
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Horror, Supernatural/Occult
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Homegrown Games
- Publisher: JoWood Productions
Released North America Oct 27, 2009 Europe Nov 6, 2009 Australia Feb 25, 2010