BackgroundSet against the backdrop of a catastrophic thunderstorm raging over New York City, Overclocked explores an archetypical, yet actual condition of mankind: violence. This psychological thriller mixes frightening fictional thriller elements using innovative narrative structures. Overclocked charts the diffuse areas where memories and illusions; dreams and reality; perpetrators and victims; collide. Army psychiatrist, David McNamara, is called to the Staten Island Forensic Hospital in New York City to consult on a case that requires his expertise in forensic psychiatry. Tasked with exploring the minds of five young men and women who were found scared, screaming, and without memory, he makes alarming discoveries as he begins to cautiously explore the psyches of his young patients. Throughout the game, players will switch between six different characters in this chilling interactive psycho thriller.
- Controversial and topical story.
- Innovative narrative approach.
- 45 locations, 6 playable characters, approx. 5,000 lines of dialogue.
- Densely animated pre-rendered settings.
- Real-time particle FX, shadows and shader FX.
- Dynamic lighting facial expressions with Emotion FX 2.
- Innovative dialogue system.
Official URLOfficial Site
Fancidanci played Overclocked: A History of Violence
Fancidanci owns Overclocked: A History of Violence