BackgroundA planet-wide epidemic caused by an extraterrestrial virus totally changed all women of the planet of Velian. Their bodies transformed to become parts of collective intelligence, presumably controlled by some non-humanoid creatures. The Velian men proved to be resistant to the virus, but they lost their status of free intelligent beings and only existed as suppliers of biomaterial for further gene experimentation and as parts of complex biomechanical systems. The society became now a kind of matriarchal hive. The Galactic Federation lost several dozens of transports due to enemy attacks in the second half of the 24th century. A deep analysis of the situation made it clear that the aggressor comes from the Velian star system. It is there that the Federation is sending an expeditionary corps to destroy the hostile civilization that threatens the very existence of the human race and to investigate the fate of the missing colonists. You are a trooper of the government army sent with the expeditionary force to attack Velian ...
- The hero can use several types of the armored space suit for short-time flights with diverse attached implements;
- Your main enemies will be the mutated representatives of the weaker sex;
- Support of multiplayer gaming via LAN and the Internet;
- Terrific 3D action in the future of our Universe;
- 16 types of fantastic deadly weapons;
- Over 20 intensive levels;
- Rag doll technology and true damage system (the location of the hit affects the damage type).
Hardware RequirementsOS Windows 98/Me/2000/XÐ
Processor Pentium IV 1,5 GHz
Memory 256 Mb
Video 64 Mb video card
Sound DirectX 9 compatible sound card
Additional programs DirectX 9.0 and over
Controls mouse, keyboard
Official URLOfficial Site