BackgroundOperation Black Mesa is a total remake of Half-Life: Opposing Force. Utilizing the Source engine, Tripmine Studios plans to recreate the Black Mesa Research Facility from the ground up, as seen by the protagonist, Adrian Shephard.
- As a total conversion mod, Operation Black Mesa aims to be composed custom content entirely.
- All original maps re-created and re-envisioned for better realism and gameplay.
- Some maps are enlarged / extended to create a more lengthy and immersive experience.
- Improved AI, making enemies smarter and combat more dynamic.
- More enemy encounters to keep the action fresh.
- Scripted scenes with all the original Opposing Force characters to help bring the story to life.
- Textures and models pushing the limits of the Source engine, to bring you as much artistic detail as possible.
- New voice acting, new sound assets and a new soundtrack.
- Multiplayer that will bring back the classic gameplay, but also many new features, maps and game modes!
FOTF owns Operation Black Mesa
Valve's Greenlight has been dogpiled with criticism in recent months as people realize just how... posted Jul 24, 13 10:20am