BackgroundIn this new chapter in the Oddworld series, step into the role of the Stranger, a mysterious bounty hunter who tracks down outlaws for moolah. Oddworld Stranger's Wrath combines 1st- and 3rd-person action and shooting, award-winning Oddworld visuals, and an all-new game engine to deliver an unparalleled gameplay experience. Equipped with a one-of-a-kind weapons system that gives a whole new meaning to "live" ammo, you will encounter massive environments, devious opponents, and hostile challenges along the way. Be sure to grill any townsfolk, enemies, and natives you come across because there's no telling what kind of info they have. Oh yeah, and always keep your highly unique -- and totally devastating -- double-barreled crossbow at the ready. It's a brave new Oddworld.
- Live ammo... literally! Collect nine unique types of "live" ammunition including Chippunks, Fuzzles, Thudslugs, and Boombats.
- Upgrade your "live" ammo to increase the power and effectiveness of your arsenal.
- Employ different gameplay strategies as you switch smoothly between 1st- and 3rd-person action with the touch of a button.
- Subdue your bounties in 3rd person with melee attacks including ramming and head-butting, then turn the bounties in for moolah.
- Take aim in 1st person mode for an action-packed shooter experience with your trusty double-barreled crossbow.
- Customize your double-barreled crossbow with a wide range of ammo combinations.
- Living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities -- there's plenty of room in the Oddworld universe for you to go about your mysterious business.
- You choose the bounties, allowing you to gather information on your quarry before going after 'em with everything you've got.
[image1 width=225 float=right] We knew Oddworld Inhabitants and recent partner Just Add Water had five... posted May 02, 11 10:01am
[image1 link=yes width=275 float=right] The PC versions of Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath and Oddworld: Munchy's... posted Jan 21, 11 10:59pm
If you purchased the Oddboxx on Steam this week, you were likely very disappointed with what you got from the two... posted Dec 23, 10 5:47pm
Free soundtrack sampler available here. At long last, the Oddworld PC collection known as the Oddboxx has... posted Dec 20, 10 7:34pm
[image2 link=yes width=650 height=413] As the release draws near, the Oddbox -- which boasts four Oddworld... posted Dec 15, 10 6:22pm
Though by now it seems the Oddboxx we've mentioned wouldn't see the light of day this year as assured, Oddworld... posted Dec 06, 10 4:42pm
Following last week's news of five Oddworld games on the horizon, today we get the first look at the Stranger's... posted Sep 16, 10 6:15pm
When we checked in back in July, word was Oddworld Inhabitants had partnered with admirers and developer Just Add... posted Sep 10, 10 5:47pm
[image1 width=230 height=350 float=right] Last year we'd written about The Oddbox, a complete Oddworld PC... posted Apr 19, 10 5:47pm
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Oddworld Inhabitants
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Dec 20, 2010
- Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee