Release Dates NA Aug 31, 07 EU Aug 31, 07
DjRuda played NosTale
DjRuda and 1 others own NosTale
Uforia Inc., a relatively new online game publisher specializing in MMOs, has announced today that the popular... posted Jan 12, 09 7:53pm
BackgroundNosTale, the tale of the nomad of the Silver Spirit. Such a tale follows the inhabitants of the continent known as Eastmile. As a character in this land, you adventure forth and meet numerous interesting and lovable creatures, some of which will become your friends who you can call into combat, and some of which will be your enemies who wish to see your demise.
GameplayLike every other MMORPG, NosTale allows you to create your very own persona within the world that you advance with and evolve. All through your adventures as a character in the NosTale universe, you will fight and ally with other players, trade and buy equipment and items, capture or hire various creatures and NPCs (NosMates), and venture through epic quests and missions - all in the enormous setting of a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.
- Immense, living, breathing world where large amounts of players all interact simultaneously.
- Bright, vivid anime-style art to be enjoyed throughout the game.
- Innovative ally-NPC control system which allows you to command unique, customizable NPCs called "NosMates" into battle.
- Character progression system which starts you off as an "Adventurer", and progresses you into one of three classes, and then finally into "specialized classes" through what are called class cards, which can be equipped and reequipped freely without worry.
- Player-owned lands known as "MiniLands", which allow players to place their NosMates, storage facilities, and various decorations inside of. Players can even invite other players to their MiniLands!
- Unique, easy to access events such as "IceBreaker", where you go into PvP-combat and convert defeated players to your side so that you may wage war with the other teams; and "Instant Combat", where you team up with other players to fend off swarms of enemy monsters!
Hardware RequirementsCPU: P3-500 MHz
RAM: 256 MB
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 7000, or NVidia RIVA TNT2
HDD: 800 MB
CPU: P3-800 MHz
RAM: 512 MB
Graphics Card: GeForce2 MX
HDD: 1.2 GB