BackgroundHired by the H.A.R.M. organisation to eliminate their most ruthless competitor, assassain John Jack operates in a world set immediatly after the conclusion of award winning game, No-One Lives Forever(TM). Using any means necessary he must fullfill his seemingly impossible contract that sets the stage for NOLF 2.
GameplayThe legendary chief assassin for H.A.R.M. organization has given Contract J.A.C.K. a mission—whether he wants it or not. An Italian criminal organization has plans to take H.A.R.M. down and Contract J.A.C.K. must stop them. In doing so, players contend with deadly enemies and survive against ridiculous odds to complete the mission. Intense firefights and cataclysmic predicaments are constant in exhilirating gameplay.
- Several harrowing missions spread across 10 new single-player levels
- 15 new multiplayer maps with Doomsday, Deathmatch, and Team Deathmatch modes
- An arsenal of new weapons and gadgets like deadly Bacalov Corrector hand cannons and heavily armed assault vehicles
- New H.A.R.M. enemies, including UNITY agents, Evil Alliance Thugs, and Volkov's arch nemesis, Il Pazzo
- Includes level-building tools to create and share mods online with other J.A.C.K. recruits
- All-new storyline with an amazing cliffhanger that sets the stage for NOLF 2
Hardware Requirements•Pentium III 733 MHz or equivalent
•128 MB (256 MB for Windows XP) RAM
•32 MB Hardware T & L video card
•16-bit DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
•4x CD-ROM or DVD drive
•2.0 GB HD space
•56k modem required to join games, broadband connection or LAN required to host
•Direct 8.1 or higher Recommended: Pentium III 1 GHz or equivalent
•256 MB RAM
•64 MB Hardware T & L video card 16-bit DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card with support for EAX 2.0
Fancidanci played Contract J.A.C.K.
Fancidanci and 1 others own Contract J.A.C.K.