BackgroundFor as long as humanity has existed, there have been "Others" walking among us in the form of Witches, Vampires and Shape-Shifters, all soldiers in the eternal war between Light and Dark. The Light "Others" protect mankind from the Dark "Others", who plague and torture humans.
Now you can bring the action home in Night Watch, a unique turn-based tactical RPG set in the epic universe of the "Others". A universe forged by one of Russia's most popular sci-fi writers, Sergey Lukyanenko, and brought to the big screen in the blockbuster film of the same name.
GameplayIn Night Watch, you slip into the role of a Light Other and use your magic to protect humanity in thrilling battles spanning across parallel realities - including real-world locations in modern-day Moscow as well as surreal universes of the "Others" and the secret world of the "Dusk". Dive headfirst into a plot which promises many unexpected twists and turns as you struggle against evil to swing the balance of power into the Light.
- Meet familiar characters from the original film, and discover what went on behind the scenes
- A deep RPG system with three skill trees to choose from (Shapeshifter, Enchanter and Mage), each offering the player the opportunity to gain fantastic new abilities with each new level earned
- Characters have their own thoughts, desires and fears and enter into different relations with each other
- Strong RPG system: You start the game as an Other of the initial 7th level and gain new abilities with each new level;
- Nearly 70 diverse spells and special abilities provide for great tactical diversity in each particular situation
- Thrilling plot filled with intrigue and unexpected turns adds even more challenge to your adventure
- Spectacularly destructible environments allow players to vary their battle tactics, creating tactical opportunities during each mission
Hardware RequirementsMin Required:
• Windows 2000/XP, DirectX 9.0C
• 1 GHz Pentium III / Athlon
• 256 MB RAM
• 64 MB 3D videocard GeForce3 / Radeon 8500
• 2 GB hard disk space
• Windows /2000/XP, DirectX 9.0C
• 2 GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon
• 512 MB RAM
• 128 MB 3D videocard GeForce FX / Radeon 9700
• Dolby Surround 5.1
• 2 GB hard disk space