BackgroundNHL 2002 features 6 different modes, a new Breakaway Cam, an enhanced Create-A-Player, and 'EA GameStory' which tracks events from the game then puts a compelling story together with cinematics, replays, overlays, commentary, and more. Compete against others with online play. You can also import mp3s and .wav files into the game.
- New Breakaway Cam: Be the hero fo the most exciting play in hockey.
- NHL Cards: Showoff crazy skills and dazzling moves to earn cards for boosts, cheats, and other cool stuff.
- EA GameStory: A whole new direction - follow the game's story in cinematic and audible detail.
- New Create-a-Player: Upload custom jerseys or put yourself in the game with an array of hair styles and facial features.
- Emotion Meter: Pump up the home crowd or quiet the thronging masses - either way your team will respond!
- Presicision Animation: Totally new animations allow players to reach for passes, kick the puck up to the stick, or fire off exquisite saucer passes.
- Custom Tunes: Download cool MP3s or WAV files into NHL 2002
Hey guys and girls!! Since there's no hockey theres still games though!! NHL 2002 is...
I've got a question. I can't figure out how to do a career. Will someone please tell...
Forget about Madden, forget about Live, forget about Triple Play, FIFA, and...
- Genre: Hockey (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 18, 2001