- NWN2 Storm of Zehir-trading Feb 26
BackgroundA land of adventure and intrigue awaits in Storm of Zehir. Shipwrecked on the shores of a hostile jungle nation, your adventuring party must fight its way back to civilization, uncovering a plot that will change FaerÃ»n forever. Powerful allies join you in your fight against equally powerful foes, but sometimes that distinction is harder to make than you might think...
GameplayIn the aftermath of the defeat of the King of Shadows, the Sword Coast is in the midst of an uneasy economic recovery. Trade syndicates have sprung up to exploit the post-war confusion for their own ends. The players’ party will wade into this uncertain environment; in order to increase their own fortunes, they can either ally with a syndicate to create a trade empire, or cut their own path through Faerûn by preying upon caravans and selling the goods on the black market. As they attempt to extend their influence, players will become aware of a new faction working behind the scenes: the evil, shapeshifting, serpentine Yuan-Ti.
- Overland Map: Travel the Sword Coast and Samarach using the open ended exploration of the new Overland Map. Use skills like Spot and Survival while on the Overland Map to avoid ambushes and even find hidden locales and lost artifacts.
- Create your own full party of adventurers: Devastate your foes with a squad of fireball-flinging Sorcerers, form a solid wall of steel with a party of Fighters, or strike the perfect balance in your party by spreading out the classes you choose for your characters.
- Improved party gameplay: Players can participate in streamlined party conversations, a new Teamwork Benefit System, and powerful party feats.
- World reaction: The world's economy reacts to your adventures and choices. Through trading and quests, you can expand your merchant company into a massive trading empire.
- Updated classic features: New classes (including prestige classes), spells, creatures, and playable races.
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free hard disk space
DVD-ROM Drive: 6X speed or faster
Video: ATI Radeon X700 or NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or higher
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
DirectX: DirectX version 9.0c (included) or higher
Multiplayer: Broadband connection for multiplayer online play
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Recommended System Requirements
Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D 805 or AMD X2 +3800 or faster
Memory: 2 GB System RAM
Video Card: ATI Radeon X1950 512MB series, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 512MB series, or higher
Official URLOfficial Site
- Neverwinter Nights (2002)
- Neverwinter Nights 2 (2006)
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer (2007)
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate (2009)
- Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (2003)
- Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide (2003)
- Neverwinter Nights (2003)
- Neverwinter Nights 2 (2008)
- Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (2004)
- Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide (2004)